2 8-ounce halibut fillets
1 tablespoon tamari
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup daikon radish, shredded
1. Wash fish and place in a shallow baking dish.
2. Mix tamari, sesame oil, ginger juice and water in a small bowl.
3. Cover fish with marinade and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
4. Heat olive oil in a pan.
5. Add fish and cook for about 7 minutes until fish is almost done.
6. Add remaining marinade and cook until fish is completely cookedand marinade is heated.
7. Serve with shredded daikon radish.