2 cups almonds, raw
1 cup pecans
2 cups walnuts, raw
2 cups pumpkin or squash seed, raw
2 cups dried cranberries
1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
1. In a bowl mix together almonds, pecans, walnuts and seeds. Coverwith water and soak overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
3. Rinse and discard soaking water.
4. Add cranberries and add olive oil. Mix until everything is coatedwell.
5. Spread the mixture out evenly on baking sheet and place in theoven for about 20 minutes or until you can smell the roasting nuts and theystart to turn a lot.
6. Cool and store in air tight glass container.
· Try any nuts and dried fruit you like.
· The nuts and seed do not have to be soaked or can be soaked for afew hours, but doing so helps their digestibility.