2 cups chickpeas precookedin pressure cooker
1/3 cup chickpea water left over from pressure cooker
3 tablespoons tahini
3 cloves garlic
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon cumin
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. It iseasier to do it in several, smaller batches.
2. Once blended, stir in a mixing bowl and taste.
3. Add more seasonings if desired.
4. Spread on a serving platter and sprinkle paprika or chili powderand a little olive oil over whole plate.
· Use canned beans to save time.
· Try the same recipe with different kinds of beans such as navybeans or black turtle beans.