1 to 2 bunches kale
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Remove kale from stalk, leaving the greens in large pieces.
3. Place a little olive oil in a bowl, dip your fingers and rub avery light coat of oil over the kale.
4. Place kale on baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until itstarts to turn a bit brown. Keep an eye on it as it can burn quickly.
5. Turn the kale over and bake with the other side up. Remove andserve.
· Try different kinds of kale or collard greens.
· For added flavor sprinkle with a little salt or spice, such ascurry or cumin after rubbing on olive oil.