4 ears of corn
1/2 small red onion, diced
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil corn in a large pot for 5-10 minutes.
2. Remove from pot and cool by running under cold water.
3. Cut kernels from the cobs and place in a large mixing bowl.
4. Finely dice the onion and peppers, mince the cilantro and add tothe bowl with the corn.
5. Add oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.