• 2 Tbs. pine nuts
• 1 ½Tbs. vegetable oil
• 2 large heads broccoli (1 lb.), cut into small florets
• ¼cup crumbled goat cheese (2 oz.)
• ¼ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drainedand sliced
• 2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
1. Toast pine nuts in dry skillet over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes,stirring occasionally. Transfer to large bowl.
2. Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli,and cook 2 minutes, or until florets are evenly coated with oil and beginningto soften and brown, stirring constantly. Carefully add 1/3 cup water; covertightly with lid. Steam broccoli 4 minutes, or until water has evaporated andbroccoli is tender.
3. Transfer broccoli to bowl with toasted pine nuts, and seasonwith salt and pepper, if desired. Sprinkle goat cheese over broccoli, and stirin sun-dried tomatoes. Drizzle vinegar over top, and serve warm.