5-7 tbl. olive oil
1 largespanish onion, sliced
1 cup salsa
1 lb salmon fillet
· Cover skillet with olive oil and heat.
· Put in onion slices and cook until limp and soft approx. 10minutes.
· Place salmon on the bed of cooked onions, skin side down.
· Take the salsa and cover the salmon with it.
· Cover and steam for 15 minutes.
· When ready to serve, gently pull skin off the salmon.
Use a spatula and pick up thefillets with the onions underneath and put them on the plate. The onions have asuper flavor. Goes well with wild rice and asparagus.