• 1 ½ cups low-sodiumvegetable broth
• ¾ cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
• 2 tsp. olive oil
• 1 lb.Swiss chard, leaves cut into ribbons, stems finely chopped
• 1 medium yellowonion, chopped (1 ½ cups)
• 16 pitted black olives, such as kalamata, halved
•¼ cup golden raisins
• ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
• 3 cloves garlic, minced (1Tbs.)
• 2 Tbs. toasted pine nuts
. Bring broth to a boil in medium saucepan. Add quinoa, and bringmixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, covered, 12minutes. Remove from heat, uncover, let stand 5 minutes, then fluff with fork.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.Add chard stems, onion, olives, and raisins. Sauté 10 minutes, or untilonion and chard stems are soft. Stir in chard leaves and red pepper flakes;sauté 6 minutes, or until greens are tender. Stir in garlic, and season withsalt and pepper, if desired.
3. Divide quinoa among 4 shallow bowls. Spoon chard mixture overtop, and sprinkle with pine nuts.