1lb Italian sausage
1 medium spaghetti squash, halved and seeds removed
1 bundle of kale, roughly chopped
1 red onion, halved and sliced
⅓ cup chicken broth
½ cup canned coconut milk
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon ground sage
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut your spaghetti squash in half and use a spoon to remove theseeds and excess threads from your squash. Use some muscle.
3. Place open side down on a baking sheet and bake for about 20-25minutes or until you can press into your squash and it gives a bit.
4. While your squash bakes, heat up a large pot under medium-highheat and add your Italian sausage. Break up with a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Once your sausage is cooked through, remove with a slotted spoonand put in a bowl.
6. Keep the extra fat from the meat in the pot, add your mincedgarlic and add your kale, onions, and chicken broth. Combine.
7. Then add your coconut milk and spices. Cover and let simmer forabout 5 minutes.
8. Pull your spaghetti squash out of the oven and dethread with afork.
9. Once your kale is wilted and onions have begin to becometranslucent, remove from heat and add your spaghetti squash as well as your eggto the kale/onion mixture. Mix thoroughly.
10. Thenadd your cooked Italian sausage and mix together.
11. Placethe mixed ingredients into a baking dish (or same pot if it’s oven safe) andspread out evenly.
12. Bake15-20 minutes or until top is slightly browned.