1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tomatoes, diced, (or one can organic diced tomatoes)
1 carrot, cut into quarter moons
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
3 cups cooked or canned red, black or kidney beans
1 cup water
2 tablespoons organic tomato paste
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Heat oil in a large heavy pan and sauté onions and garlic for 3minutes.
2. Add tomatoes, carrots, chili powder and cumin and sauté for 5minutes.
3. Slowly add beans, water, tomato paste and salt.
4. Cook on low to medium heat for 20 minutes.
· Add as many veggies as you like such as bell peppers, zucchini andcorn kernels.
Add as many veggies as you like such as bell peppers, zucchini andcorn kernels.